Sunday, December 16, 2012

Getting Back To It

Today I read the previous posts in this blog. It brought me so much joy. The kids read through it as well. It was so much fun watching them smile and laugh while reading.

So much has happened since I last wrote. We are still adjusting to the new normal without Rob. Bottom line: it sucks. We miss him terribly.

Thanksgiving was more difficult than I thought it would be. I am dreading Christmas, just a bit. We are going to stay in town, be with family, and enjoy one another's company.

I am starting school in January. Accounting. 15 classes and I will be done with my bachelors degree (finally). The kids are doing well in school. They are looking forward to the break.

2 comments:

Justin Smith said...

Great to see you guys are doing well. I often think about Rob and miss him.

Take care,
Justin Smith
Ottobock

Katie said...

Miss you Jessica! I am sure this last year (almost) has been SO incredibly hard, more like the last 7!
School will be crazy but I bet it will be fun as well. Good luck, by now you have started. I would love to hear about it. Oh and get Natalie and Becca and you guys COME visit me here! SO gorgeous! XOXO